Click the Word Document below to access the 2017-2018 Scholarship Application
****REMEMBER TO SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER****
Eligibility and Qualifications:
- The applicant must be a Columbus Public Schools senior who will graduate at the end of the current school year.
- The High School Guidance Office must receive the Scholarship Application on or before the application deadline.
- The Scholarship Application must be signed by the applicant verifying the accuracy of the information.
- The application must be submitted on the form provided in the space provided. It must be typed and stapled. Do not place in a binder.
- Additional eligibility requirements and qualifications – Please see Page 1.
References: Required as listed on Page 1. Please attach to completed application for submission.
Transcripts: Required as listed on Page 1. Attach to completed application for submission.
Application Deadline: Completed applications must be submitted to the CHS Guidance Counseling Office by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 31, 2018.
Notification of Recipients: Scholarship recipients will be notified at the CHS Honors Night in May. Scholarship winners will receive a Information form, which must be completed and returned by Monday, June 18, 201Word Document7. Payments to post secondary education institutions will be made after July 16, 2018.