Click below to access the form
Fillable PDF Application Word Application
****REMEMBER TO SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER****
Eligibility and Qualifications:
- The applicant must be a Columbus Public Schools senior who will graduate at the end of the current school year.
- The High School Guidance Office must receive the Scholarship Application on or before the application deadline.
- The Scholarship Application must be signed by the applicant verifying the accuracy of the information.
- The application must be submitted on the form provided in the space provided. It must be typed and stapled. Do not place in a binder.
- Additional eligibility requirements and qualifications – Please see Page 1.
References: Required as listed on Page 1. Please attach to completed application for submission.
Transcripts: Required as listed on Page 1. Attach to completed application for submission.
Application Deadline: Completed applications must be submitted to the CHS Counseling Office by 5:00 p.m. on February 3, 2017.
Notification of Recipients: Scholarship recipients will be notified at the CHS Honors Night at the end of the school year. Recipients will receive a recipient form, which must be completed and returned by June 16, 2017. Payments to post secondary education institutions will be made after July 14, 2017.